In-Home, One-On-One Training Programs
Our in-home personal training programs include one-on-one personal training, partner training or group 3-5 clients. (Other group programs available upon request) Men’s & Women's Health- specializing in senior strength at every age group (80’s, 70’s, 60’s, 50’s, 40’s, 30’s, 20’s and even kids ages 5-17 years old! Lisa has trained hundreds of clients in sport performance (golf, tennis, volleyball and more), Healthy Moms Pre and Post Natal to anyone wanting a life transformation!
LRF Training Method
We deliver excellence bringing innovation and scientifically proven research to each specific program.
With a Master of Science degree in Exercise Physiology, certified by the NSCA:CSCS, TRX, HKC Kettlbells, Healthy Moms Certified, CPR/AED and First Aid, and a world renowned TV fitness influencer and expert article blogger, Lisa is excited to improve your fitness, increase your energy and metabolism, defy your age, and create everlasting health and happiness.
In-Home Personal Training
Our training programs includes Mens & Women’s Health, Fiance Fitness, Pre and Post natal Healthy Moms, Athletes(youth to the professional athlete in every sport), bikini/fitness/figure competitors, and anyone wanting a life transformation!
In-Home Partner Training
Working out with a partner or friend is a great way to spend time together while enjoying so many healthy benefits. Plus, you can hold each other accountable and help each other stay motivated! Some of the benefits of working out with a partner include:
- Quality time with one another.
- Provides accountability.
- Trying something new and different can bring you closer to your
- Keeps both people both fit and happy.
- Increases self-confidence.
- Better body-awareness.
- Keeps the mind sharp.
- Gives both people more energy and endorphins by reducing
- stress and tension.
- Make working out fun while achieving health and fitness goals.
Try a new way of exercise that will keep your workouts fun and social. Sign up as a group training class! LRF can customize a group fitness program for you and your family, friends or coworkers. Not only is it cost effective, but participants enjoy the accountability, challenges and social aspect this type of training provides.
Group training is an awesome way to see your friends while getting a great workout! Some of the benefits of training with a group include:
- Instead of meeting for lunch, meet your friends for a sweat session!
- Creates an accountability component.
- Develops a sense of consistency of getting healthy and fit.
- Group training provides ongoing motivation and support.
- Lisa will create exciting and challenging workouts while also motivating and assisting each member of the group in achieving their unique, individual goals.
Get a workout buddy list together and contact Lisa for a group training session today!
A fun fitness class that is designed for every body and every level. Boost your metabolism, burn fat, build muscle, and maximize your body’s transformation and well-being while enjoying the water or beach waves.
Lisa can not only train you in your own home, but also in the pool or at the beach! Whether it’s personal training, partner or group, Lisa will design a class that is right for you! (And, stay tuned for Lisa’s Beach Fitness Classes, too!)
Pool Workouts are perfect when you are recovering from an injury or would like a fun and effective total body workout, water workouts will leave you refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated. Contact Lisa to train you in the comfort of your own home pool today!
Beach Workouts with Lisa (Coming Soon) will take you through a dynamic warm-up and activation exercises to prepare your mind and body through the workout. From movement prep, mobility and strength, this total body workout includes exercises that build strength and endurance.
Fitness At Any Age:
Improve Your Strength
Lisa can provide effective training for any fitness level and for any age. We will safely challenge you will help you overcome fears and eliminate obstacles by teaching you the proper form for all exercises, so you will not only feel better, but you will be stronger! Strength training is an anti-aging miracle and is the true fountain of youth, it’s never too late to start improving your fitness and health to help you live a longer and happier life.
Our Training Programs Will:
Provide Medical & Health Benefits
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Help prevent heart disease, arthritis, type 2 diabetes, inflammation, obesity and osteoporosis.
- Improve immunity and healing.
- Build muscle mass and increase total body strength.
- Help prevent arthritis by strengthening bones and joints.
- Boost cardiovascular fitness, heart health and lung capacity.
- Improve posture and reduce lower back pain.
- Improve core strength.
- Increase flexibility, balance and coordination.
- Boost stamina.
- Increase heart rate safely and effectively.
- Increase metabolism, burning fat and calories.
Provide Mental Benefits
- Sharpen brain power.
- Make everyday tasks easier. (Lisa can even help prepare you to easily navigate stairs and uneven sidewalks or beach sand to reduce the risk of falling.)
Provide Lifestyle Benefits
- Reduce stress and create a positive outlook.
- Provide you with nutritional guidance and health tips for your lifestyle.
- Give your skin a healthy glow.
- Increase energy and vitality.
- Improve overall well-being.
- Receive ongoing motivation and support.
- Learn proper eating habits with nutritional tips.